The English Oxford Plain Shirt
Janeo British Apparel, Classic Mens English Oxford Button Down Collar with Pocket& Embroidery.
“THE ENGLISH OXFORD” has fine detailing everywhere in the shirting construction, from specially selected branded buttons, A front right pocket with a dragon embroidery. They are great worn with one of our silk ties(See our store front) or as a casual Friday office or weekend with jeans attire.
• The ultimate in comfort and versatile enough to be worn dressed up or down.
• 12 Plain Colours with Matching 12 Striped Versions (see separate listing).
• The Oxford fabric weave gives it a natural semi-sheen effect with a two-tone colour appearance.
• Our shirts are manufactured to exact standards, with no compromise on quality.
• Our shirts are extremely good value and perfect for regular work attire but also leisure.
• The English Oxford shirt is a Modern Fit in 12 Colours, Fine detailing; branded buttons
• Fabrics; typically, English look, Janeo British Apparel is synonymous of the finest English design and cut.
The Kensington Oxford shirt Shirts are A Slight TAPERED FIT SHIRT. (Not Slim Fit & Not the Normal Regular Generous Cut Specification)
If you want a generous loose fit, Choose the Next size up, this will be in line with our Regular Fit.
See Our Size Chart For Essential Chest & Length Measurements. (Click Here)
|Brand: Janeo British Apparel||Department: Mens|
|Type: Casual or Formal Shirt||Sleeve Type: Single Cuff|
|Fit: Slight TAPERED||Material: 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester|
|Sleeve Length: Long||Pattern: Plain|
|Closure: Branded Button||Style Name: The English Oxford Shirt|
|Size Type: Regular||MPN: js10865|
|Collar Type: Button-Down||Garment Care: Machine Washable|
|Colour: 12 Colours||Coller Sizes: S – 3XL|
The material is very good quality in my opinion. I chose t...More
The material is very good quality in my opinion. I chose the Oxford weave.
I went for large and I'm 6 ft and 14 stone and it's a comfortable fit but still smart.
The fabric irons easily and crease free for some time.
The sleeves are just about right for me but might be short for others.
The price is great and I like the fact there are samples of the other fabrics and they are presented well in its packaging.
My only criticism is there can be loose threads that need trimming and I had a couple of small defects but they were small, however I reported this to the seller who promptly offered a replacement on my next order.
But the price is very reasonable and I'd forgive them because I'm not paying twice the amount for similar quality.
So I'm a happy customer now with 6 shirts.
Which is why on balance they still deserve 5